High-yield black skin toner container for use with choose Sibling photo printers. Predicted life-time generate of 2,600 webpages roughly with container generate according to ISO/IEC 19752. The excellent contaminants make wealthy shades of black and simple grays. It is easy to set up design. It delivers in Qualified Frustration-Free Appearance.Compatible Products: DCP-7060D, DCP-7065DN, HL-2220, HL-2230, HL-2240, HL-2240D, HL-2270DW, HL-2280DW, MFC-7360N, MFC-7460DN, MFC-7860DW.
The skin toner container that came with the Sibling laser device device ran out easily, as I was cautioned, and it took a while to determine how to substitute the container initially around but now it's simple. I've got the publishing device set for 300 dpi (and for written text instead of graphics) to increase my generate. Like others, I began to get a "low toner" caution around 1500 duplicates and if it were not for seeing other Amazon opinions for other Sibling refills, I might have modified the container soon after getting the first caution. Having study the other opinions, however, I eliminated the current container, shaken it a bit to guarantee the staying skin toner was well allocated, ran that back again and forth twice and came back again the publishing device to frequent use. So far, I've printed over 1200 extra webpages since the first caution and everything is still publishing excellent, with no collections or other issues that come when the skin toner actually is low. I'm viewing to see how much more time the old container will continue to perform, but wow, the other evaluators definitely assisted by caution of this issue. It's something Sibling ought to appropriate. By the way, I did not put record over the gaps as others have recommended since I don't want any issues from that, although may do so so when around.